Fulfilled by our friends at State Bicycle Co.
The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with slick tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is our most capable bike ever! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting both as your wheel set choice and well send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for rack and/or fenders
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'1" to 5'6"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'5" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'2"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'1" to 6'5"
FORK:4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm fork spacing)
and 5 sets of mounts for water bottles, accessories, fenders or racks or add the Carbon Fiber "Monster Fork" for $299.99
- 700c: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires 38mm (tubeless ready)
- 650b: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires, 2.1" (53mm)
- EXTRA COST OPTION: Order the SECOND wheel set with tires and tubes, plus matching hubs, cassette, and brake rotors. Receive DOUBLE the versatility for ONLY $399.99 more.
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Flat-Mount Disc. w/ 160mm Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included
Want to get technical?Full Geo / Specs here.
Gearing up for an epic adventure? Upgrade your 4130 All-Road with the SBC Carbon Fiber Monster Fork. This fork is specifically designed for self-supported tours and races where carrying more water and gear is a necessity. The Monster Fork has the same disc brake flat-mounts and thru axle dropouts to interchange wheels. The fork also features 3-pack mounts on each blade for racks, water bottles, and accessory cages. The Monster Fork also has fender mounts and a crown mount for racks or dynamo lights.
**please note the Barzo tires (650b) are not rated tubeless, while it may be possible to set these tubeless we can not guarantee compatibility. State Bicycle Co. recommends professional assembly for tubeless set ups.
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Dec 11 - Dec 15
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- This item is excluded from coupons.